Featured

We Defy

  In the spirit of Tommy Attaway’s book,  We Defy , with the shots from Ruby Ridge still ringing in our ears, and the smoke of Mount Carm...

Friday, March 29, 2013

Dear Piers Morgan

Dear Piers Morgan,

     I have watched you interview many people on your show. I have studied your style, your posture, and your straw man attacks on people ranging from Alex Jones to people in the government. Most recently I observed you talking with George Zimmerman's brother, and every time the man began to make a valid point you interrupted him with some off the cuff remark that was not germain to the discussion. I would like to be on your show. And I would like to be the whole show so as to allow for all of your duck and dodge tactics. Unlike Alex, I will wait until you take a breath, and then calmly make my point. Where I have to  I will gently steer you back into the conversation and try to keep you on point. If you allow me to appear I assure you that I will win the debate. If you ignore this request, and I'm sure you will, well, I've won already, now haven't I? I will discuss a wide range of topics, none of which we agree on. I won't have to bring any notes because I know I'm dealing with you. When I'm done with you, you will be a wiser man. Hope to see you soon.

Weird Wilbur 

No comments:

Post a Comment