Featured

We Defy

  In the spirit of Tommy Attaway’s book,  We Defy , with the shots from Ruby Ridge still ringing in our ears, and the smoke of Mount Carm...

Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome To The Peckerwood Press

For all the seriousness I put into my blogs I need to have one that feeds my diviant side. This is why I write funny, rude songs. I have a bad case of FUCK IT!  When things get so so silly, so out of control, the Texas side of me takes hold and I write something that makes my readers say, "God Damn! Did he really SAY that?". In a lot of my blogs frankly, I pussy foot a bit. I learned political correctness out in California, and I can maintain for a while, but then there's this pop off valve somewhere in my ass that has a whole bunch of common sense. I will say things that I eat later, but I survive. Anyway this is the blog. I think some ofbyounwill like it, and I apologize in advance to those who don't. This is the Mr Hyde side of my personality. Hope you get a smile.

Like Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment