Featured

We Defy

  In the spirit of Tommy Attaway’s book,  We Defy , with the shots from Ruby Ridge still ringing in our ears, and the smoke of Mount Carm...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Story of Hate

I want to tell you a story. A story of hate. I want to tell you of a soul so vile that the Devil will not let it into hell. We are repairing my ex-wife's husband's house. His daughter, and granddaughter are drug addicted prostitutes. He lost his wife four years ago, and as his health went down they took all the tools in his workshop and sold them for drugs. They had sex in the living room as he lay dying on the floor. Devout Catholic, altar boy. Retired Army. Purple Heart. Three bronze stars with valor. He married my ex. She scraped him off the floor and took him for treatment. He lived. My wife had adopted my five grandchildren. He found new life in them. He began to repair his house which had been destroyed. The joy returned to the face of this old man as he worked in his wood-shop. He chased his "kids" around the yard. He repaired the fence. He fixed the pool. He sat on his porch. He loved cor me to grill anything. Today a woman who had done some cleaning in his house demanded more money than she was due. When refused, she said she was going to fabricate a story and call the CPS. She told him to kiss his children goodbye. He would never see them again. And she laughed!  She got a demonic glee at destroying five little lives and one old soldier. She is the epitome of evil. She was going to use the fact that his house is under construction, and his tools are scattered about, as he tries to rebuild it for his new family. He is dying. He has damage from Agent Orange with all the ramifications that go with it. Before this woman was conceived he was in the rice paddies of Vietnam fighting for America. He is fighting now for a few precious months so he can give his "babies" a spedid home. Being a good husband and father. He is married to my ex-wife and I love him. He is seventy years old. The woman's name is Somer Anderson and she lives in Killeen, Texas. I just thought you needed to know who she is. May God forgive, I simply can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment